StrataPrep PCR Purification Kits
The StrataPrep PCR purification kits provide a rapid method to simultaneously purify PCR products from PCR primers, unincorporated nucleotides, buffer components, and enzymes.
- Removes primers, unincorporated nucleotides, buffer components, enzymes, and nonspecific amplification products
- Accommodates purification of PCR products from 100 bp to long PCR amplicons
- Highly purified DNA, ready for use
- No need to remove oil overlay
- No hazardous organic extraction or ethanol precipitation
- Ideal purification for high throughput sequencing and microarrays
StrataPrep DNA Gel Extraction Kits
The StrataPrep DNA gel extraction kit allows rapid, high-yield isolation of pure DNA from agarose gels. The DNA extraction solution is added directly to the gel slice of interest and then transferred to the unique microspin cup.
- Rapid, high yields of agarose-isolated DNA up to 10 µg
- Routinely recovers 70-85% of DNA fragments from 250 bp to 9 kb
- Effective purification of DNA fragments ranging from 100 bp to 23+ kb
- Versatile protocolworks with all neutral gel buffers and both conventional and low-melt agarose gels
- High transformation efficiencies