The Mammalian Two-Hybrid Assay Kit is a powerful method for detecting protein-protein interactions in vivo in mammalian cells. The two-hybrid assay kit utilizes hybrid genes to detect protein-protein interactions via the activation of reporter-gene expression.
- Detects protein-protein interactions in mammalian cells
- Works well in a variety of mammalian cell lines
- Confirms suspected interactions between two proteins or interactions identified by yeast two-hybrid screenings
- Use with deletions or site-directed mutagenesis to identify domains and amino acids involved in specific protein-protein interactions
- Includes the bait vector, target vector, pFR-Luc reporter vector, and three control plasmids