PCM-3000 pH and Conductivity Monitor
The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 PCM-3000 pH and Conductivity Monitor is ideal for accurate on-line pH and conductivity monitoring of HPLC applications.
It is an upgrade for all UV-vis detector variants of the UltiMate 3000 system platform, including the Diode Array, Multiple Wavelength, and Variable Wavelength Detectors. The PCM-3000 can be used for monitoring the gradient formation in salt- or pH-gradient-based ion-exchange chromatography (IEC), typically used for biopharmaceutical analysis.
IEC is a versatile separation technique for profiling the charge heterogeneity of biotherapeutic proteins, including monoclonal antibodies (MAbs). The elution can be driven by pH, ionic-strength, or a combination of these two parameters. The PCM-3000 supports all modes of chromatography and provides verification of the elution conditions, the retention behavior of the sample, and the precision and repeatability of the instrumentation.
PCM-3000 pH and Conductivity Monitor Features:
- Simultaneous pH and conductivity monitoring with wide dynamic ranges
- Wide flow rate range (up to 100 mL/min)
- Low-volume flow cells for short response times and good compatibility with low flow rates
- Best accuracy through temperature compensation of conductivity and pH results
- Upgrade to UltiMate 3000 system UV-vis detectors
- Full integration into the UltiMate 3000 system platform
- Cost-effective, plug-and-play device