PC 620 NT
Chemistry pumping unit with two electronically controlled inlet ports for high boiling solvents
This chemistry vacuum pumping unit is an economic space-saving solution for simultaneous operation of two independent vacuum applications with one single pump. Each vacuum port is equipped with a vacuum controller CVC 3000 with a solenoid valve for electronic vacuum control. The basic pump is the three-stage MD 4C NT chemistry diaphragm pump which meets high vacuum requirements for most high boiling solvents. This pump offers more than sufficient pumping speed also for the parallel operation of two challenging applications. Both vacuum ports have integrated check valves against cross contamination and interference. The exhaust waste vapor condenser is outstandingly efficient and compact. It provides near-100-percent recovery of solvents, for economical recycling and environmental protection.
- easily operated vacuum controller CVC 3000 with clear text menus, with integrated venting valve
- exceptionally high performance even at low vacuum
- excellent ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- high pumping speed for unrestricted simultaneous operation of two independent vacuum applications; check valves against cross contamination
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery