PC 500 / 600 NT
Chemistry pumping units of these series meet the vacuum requirements for rotary evaporation, gel drying, vacuum concentration etc.
Chemistry pumping unitsof these series meet the vacuum requirements for rotary evaporation, gel drying, vacuum concentration etc.
They offer the capability for evacuation and transfer of aggressive gases and solvent vapours. All pumping units are equipped with inlet separator and exhaust vapor condenser for solvent recovery. With the use of solvents such as e.g. acetone, toluene or dichloromethane an almost emission-free recovery has to be effected.
Chemistry pumping units of the PC 500 NT / PC 600 NT series are equipped with electronical vacuum control using a solenoid valve and the vacuum controller CVC 3000.
Pumping units with two inlet connections allow for the simultaneous operation of two separate vacuum applications and have non-return valves against cross contamination.
- excellent ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- energy-efficient and low maintenance costs
- optional coolant valve to minimize cooling water consumption
- optional liquid level sensor fot catchpot
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery