pBluescript II KS(-) Phagemid Kit
The pBluescript II phagemids (plasmids with a phage origin) are cloning vectors designed to simplify commonly used cloning and sequencing procedures, including the construction of nested deletions for DNA sequencing, generation of RNA transcripts in vitro and site-specific mutagenesis and gene mapping. The pBluescript II phagemids have an extensive polylinker with 21 unique restriction enzyme recognition sites.
- New cDNA synthesis kits and predigested vectors
- High copy number ColE1-based phagemid
- Large and versatile polylinker in two orientations
- f1 origin available in either (+) or (€“) orientation
- T3 and T7 promoters for in vitro transcription of RNA