PathXL™ Simulator is a comprehensive diagnostic training package aimed at supporting early stage training for residents in pathology.
We call this unique approach “learning by simulation” since trainees can work through real cases and assess how well they have performed.
This approach to training has been completely embraced by numerous laboratories across the world including the Thames and Medway Training Schools, Liverpool training school, south west deanery training school and the RCPA (Royal College of Pathologists of Australia).
• RCPA approved training materials in diagnostic pathology
• Growing library of diagnostic modules spanning the needs of pathologists
• High resolution digital images of the entire slide
• Improve diagnostic ability and performance
• Develop the skill sets of the world’s leading pathologists
• Learn to identify the key morphological clues in diagnosis
• Complement one-on-one training
• Web-based software can be accessed anytime, anywhere
• Algorithms determined by experts which ensure reproducibility and precision across the profession