PathStand 40 Gross Dissection Imaging System
The Pathstand 40 is a stand-alone, imaging station designed for large to small biopsy documentation and built to meet the requirements of your lab.
The PathStand 40 has been optimized for smooth, task-oriented workflow, allowing hands-free operation of the camera via foot pedal or voice commands. Images are easily annotated, and specimens measured directly on the touch screen. Barcode scanners provide specimen tracking. Auto filing capabilities allow for instant image storage to case files on your file server or to your dedicated LIMS system. PathSuite software and hardware are created (and customized as required) specifically for your lab.
Key Features of the PathStand 40:
• 5.0 Mp computer controlled camera
• 16x computer controlled zoom lens
• High frequency, color balanced, cool fluorescence lighting
• High intensity coaxial spot light for cavity illumination
• Sealed construction for easy maintenance
• Contrast background boards provide uniform background
• Ergonomic arms position monitor, keyboard and mouse comfortably
• Footswitch control of image preview and acquisition
• Barcode scanner for case data input and tracking
• LIMS interface provides seamless transfer of images to your LIMS
• Live preview of image and full control of zoom, focus and exposure
• Easy annotation and pre-calibrated measurements