PathHunter® Activated GPCR Endocytosis Assays
PathHunter® Activated GPCR Internalization Assays provide a quantitative measurement of internalized GPCR protein localized to the endocytic compartment and let you monitor the cellular fate of unlabeled, arrestin-bound GPCRs in live cells. Unlike other imaging or antibody-based internalization technologies, PathHunter assays are simple, non-radioactive chemiluminescent assays that are amerable to high throughput screening.
- Over 60 Gi, Gs, and Gq coupled receptors available
- Pre-validated, stable cell lines expressing native, untagged receptors
- Measure of activated & internalized GPCRs targeted to early endosomes
- Quantitative gain-of-signal assay
- No antibodies, imaging or radioactivity
- HTS-friendly format