The PathDetect Signal Transduction Pathway cis-Reporting Systems are designed for simple, rapid, and convenient assessment of the in vivo
activation of signal transduction pathways. There are a series of inducible reporter plasmids that contain the luciferase reporter gene driven by a basic promoter element (TATA box) plus a defined inducible cis-enhancer element.
- Identify pathway-specific transcription activation
- Easier, faster than Western blotting or gel-shift assays
- Sensitive, quantitative assays
- Antibodies now available
- Stable cell lines available for constitutive expression of CREB, Elk1, c-Jun, and CHOP
- PathDetect Trans-Reporting Systems -Identify specific stimuli that leads to the phosphorylation of a test transcription factor