ParaVision® 6 Preclinical MRI Software
ParaVision® 6 is a new standard in preclinical MRI software that delivers unsurpassed image quality and enhanced productivity for both routine users and experts. A completely new, intuitive workflow provides easy selection of optimized examination protocols including a large portfolio exclusive to Bruker. Fast, fully automatic system optimization and data acquisition together with powerful image data evaluation tools, guarantee maximum user efficiency and throughput.
The ParaVision 6 workflow is designed for optimal operation of MRI systems powered by the new electronic platform AVANCE III HD. It now enables automatic hardware recognition for fast and easy setup, integrated dynamic real-time optimization and adjustment of experimental parameters during scanning, and fast 64 bit multi core image reconstruction for high resolution 3D imaging results.
ParaVision® 6 Preclinical MRI Software Features:
- New and accelerated, intuitive workflow.
- Ready-to-use protocols and scan programs.
- Active method conflict handling.
- Automatic hardware recognition.
- Real-time optimization during scanning.
- On-the-fly RF-pulse calculation.
- In-line navigator-based image reconstruction.
- Fast 64 bit multi core image reconstruction for high resolution 3D imaging.
- Fully searchable data base, network data management.
- Remote scan planning and scheduling.
- Multi-modality scan planning.
- Arbitrary cuboid or ellipsoid shim volumes.