Paradigm Scientific Search Software
Waters® Paradigm™ Scientific Search Software provides a powerful solution for enterprise-wide scientific information search.
Users spend less time searching for information and more time using information to make better, evidence-based decisions.
Locates relevant scientific information more effectively
- Searches structured and unstructured information
- Uses the language of science to perform fast, accurate text, document, and science object searches
- Retrieves only the most relevant results, filters them according to your area of interest, and ranks them by importance
- Offers a flexible navigation interface to enable visual refinement and organization
- Provides and easy to use interface requiring no specialized traning
Benefits all levels within the organization
Paradigm Scientific Search offers benefits to scientists and engineers, regulatory staff, IT, and business managers—at all levels within the organization—to drive product innovation, development, and manufacturing:
- Stimulates and facilitates collaboration between individuals and teams
- Minimizes duplication of effort
- Reduces information overload by filtering information
- Anticipates and manages project risks by enabling comparison with historical information
- Centralizes search results from across data systems
- Enables faster response to regulatory compliance inquiries
Searching Large, Diverse Information Silos Has Never Been Easier
Paradigm Scientific Search enables easy information access to enterprise-wide information repositories by creating a searchable index of the data and content for a variety of applications:
- Laboratory instrument-based applications (chromatography data systems)
- Business applications (document management systems)
- Science applications (eLab Notebook Software, scientific data management systems)
- Network file-share
- Office applications (word processing, spreadsheets, file share software)
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!