PAQ5000 2X PCR Master Mix
The Paq5000 DNA polymerase is a robust Taq substitute that is derived from a Pyrococcus species. This enzyme provides equivalent and often better performance to endpoint Taq DNA polymerase amplification and can be substituted easily into many Taq-based procedures.
- Robust, cost-effective alternative to Taq
- Equal to better yield with faster cycling conditions
- Amplify up to 6 kb genomic DNA targets
- Easily substituted into standard PCR protocols
- Hotstart and hotstart master mix formats available for added convenience (See Related Products)