Panasonic -86°C Ultra-low Freezers lab freezer range
Panasonic Biomedical Sales Europe BV
Panasonic -86°C Ultra-low Freezers, lab freezers, are ideal for the preservation of biological samples. Advanced controls, individually tailored compressor and CFC-free refrigeration systems...read more
Panasonic -86°C Ultra-low Freezers, lab freezers, are ideal for the preservation of biological samples. Advanced controls, individually tailored compressor and CFC-free refrigeration systems ensure stable temperatures, long term reliability and reduced energy consumption.
The lab freezer range includes freezers with capacities from 3 Cu. ft. to 25.7 Cu. ft.
The latest addition to the range is the MDF-U76V which features the latest technology in Vacuum Insulation (VIP), allowing 25% more internal capacity without increasing the external dimensions.
Panasonic -85°C lab freezers incorporate a 'hot-line' and specially designed doors to prevent frost build-up, minimizing routine maintenance. Other advanced features include insulated inner doors on upright models and extensive sample protection facilities.
Upright freezers are available with either stainless steel or coated steel interiors. All models can be fitted with an optional temperature recorder and liquid CO2 back-up system to maintain the freezer's temperature in the event of a power failure.
Application notes and news
- Panasonic ULT Freezers Ensure Sample Security for LifeLines Healthy Aging Study in Groningen
- Discover Efficient Environmental Control for Your Samples
- New Energy Efficient -86ºC Freezer
- SANYO CO2 Incubator with a Hydrogen Peroxide Decontamination System
- Sanyo introduce the new MDF-U32V -86°C Freezer
- SANYO Launch a new -150C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezer: MDF-C2156VAN