Panasonic -80ºC Ultra Low Temperature laboratory Chest Freezer MDF-C8V1
Panasonic MDF-C8V1 ultra-low temperature laboratory freezer maintains internal temperatures as low as -80°C.
- Ideal -80ºC freezing environment using new VIP® PLUS™ insulation technology maximizes storage capacity
- Newly developed single-compressor system achieves higher energy efficiency and space saving construction
- Convenient maintenance with filterless structure that makes filter cleaning unnecessary
- Microprocessor temperature control with digital input for precise setting and control
- Built-in audible and visible temperature and power failure alarms
- A wide range of ultra-low temperature freezers to suit your needs.
All models use Panasonic uniquely designed compressors for ultra-low temperature applications. Manufactured with VIP® PLUS™ insulation, they are ideally suited for use in laboratories and hospitals for long-term preservation and storage of blood, specimens and components, as well as materials testing.
Advanced features include V.I.P. PLUS™ technology, a microprocessor based temperature control system with LED digital temperature display, a platinum resistance temperature sensor for extra precision and reliability, a power failure warning system with built-in audible and visible indicators, filterless refrigeration circuit, and temperature alarm.
New VIP® PLUS™ Technology - Patented revolutionary vacuum insulation cabinet construction that reduces the wall thickness from and achieves greater storage capacity while decreasing the footprint.
- Reduces power consumption by 40% compared to MDF-192 comparative size model.
- Microprocessor Comprehensive setpoint, alarm, monitoring and diagnostic functions based on SANYO-built microprocessor
- Controls controller with digital LED display.
- Panasonic Single-compressor system designed by Panasonic specifically for demanding ultra-low temperature applications
- Refrigeration in a laboratory environment.
- New Refrigeration Circuit- Filterless refrigeration circuit requires no cleaning or maintenance of filter and maintenance
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!