Panasonic -80ºC Ultra Low Temperature laboratory Chest Freezer MDF-C8V1
Panasonic MDF-C8V1 ultra-low temperature laboratory freezer maintains internal temperatures as low as -80°C.
- Ideal -80ºC freezing environment using new VIP® PLUS™ insulation technology maximizes storage capacity
- Newly developed single-compressor system achieves higher energy efficiency and space saving construction
- Convenient maintenance with filterless structure that makes filter cleaning unnecessary
- Microprocessor temperature control with digital input for precise setting and control
- Built-in audible and visible temperature and power failure alarms
- A wide range of ultra-low temperature freezers to suit your needs.
All models use Panasonic uniquely designed compressors for ultra-low temperature applications. Manufactured with VIP® PLUS™ insulation, they are ideally suited for use in laboratories and hospitals for long-term preservation and storage of blood, specimens and components, as well as materials testing.
Advanced features include V.I.P. PLUS™ technology, a microprocessor based temperature control system with LED digital temperature display, a platinum resistance temperature sensor for extra precision and reliability, a power failure warning system with built-in audible and visible indicators, filterless refrigeration circuit, and temperature alarm.
New VIP® PLUS™ Technology - Patented revolutionary vacuum insulation cabinet construction that reduces the wall thickness from and achieves greater storage capacity while decreasing the footprint.
- Reduces power consumption by 40% compared to MDF-192 comparative size model.
- Microprocessor Comprehensive setpoint, alarm, monitoring and diagnostic functions based on SANYO-built microprocessor
- Controls controller with digital LED display.
- Panasonic Single-compressor system designed by Panasonic specifically for demanding ultra-low temperature applications
- Refrigeration in a laboratory environment.
- New Refrigeration Circuit- Filterless refrigeration circuit requires no cleaning or maintenance of filter and maintenance
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries