Orion L Microplate Luminometer
All You Need for Luminescence Measurement!
- Ultrasensitive Photon Counting Detector
- Up to Two Automated Reagent Injectors
- Sophisticated PC Software
Orion L Concept
The new Orion L Microplate Luminometer is a compact, very affordable and user-friendly instrument, which uses high quality materials and advanced technologies. The built-in USB port is an added feature allowing lab users to keep up with ever changing PC demands. This advanced luminometer will plug and play with any Windows PC. Being very easy to maintain, it will be an asset to every laboratory. With the optional validation tools, verification of full functionality is performed automatically. Generic data format for result output ensure integrity of your original measurement data.
Orion L Applications
- Reporter Gene Assays (Single and Dual Reading e.g. Dual Luciferase® Reporter Assay)
- ATP Assays
- Luminescent Immunoassays (LIA and ILMA)
- Enzyme Assays (ATP or NAD(P)H)
- Nucleid Acid Probe Assays
- Aequorin-based Ca++ Assays
- Kinase Assays
- Receptor Assays
- SNP Genotyping (READIT®)
- Dioxin contamination
- Mycoplasma contamination (MycoAlert®)
- …..and many more.