Orion 2109XP Fluoride Analyzer - The Thermo Scientific Orion 2109XP fluoride analyzer offers accuracy, reliability and ease-of-use to best meet the demands for fluoride analysis with complete assurance. The Orion 2109XP maximizes uptime and keeps your plant in perfect operation by offering unmatched versatility and performance.
As the pioneer of fluoride electrode technology, the Thermo Scientific Orion 2109XP fluoride analyzer is based on the Standard Test Method for Fluoride Ion in Water (ASTM D 1179-04).
The Orion 2109XP provides the highest quality fluoride measurements for drinking water required by the Safe Drinking Water Act (1974) to accurately control between 1.4 to 2.4 ppm.
• Recognized EPA method for fluoride analysis using an ion selective electrode (ISE)
• Eliminates problems with turbidity and suspended solids in samples, provides true accuracy in measuring total fluoride
• Detection limit of 10 ppb - the Orion 2109XP offers continuous fluoride monitoring in a wide variety of samples
• Protect against overfluoridation of samples with sensitive, selective, reliable and verifiable measurements that provide early detection of fluoride
• Fastest most stable measurements, limiting unnecessary calibration cycles due to drift with superior Orion fluoride electrode technology
• Minimize operator time and maintenance without use of complicated moving parts or pumps that often require frequent attention and expensive spare part expenditures
• Advanced user interface with detailed calibration, measurement and diagnostic logs for early diagnostic and action level notification, configurable to your facility’s desired level of performance, and all password protected if preferred
• Easy installation has your plant up and running in minutes - the Orion 2109XP is retrofitable to the Orion 1809AO panel mounting footprint