See all reviews
Member since 2007
Read more »
"The Optrode is used as a photometric sensor for a variety of titration methods that use indicators. The sensor is totally enclosed in a glass shaft so it can be used with both aqueous and solvent systems. Easy to clean and doesn't need conditioned. It comes with 8 LED light sources for different wavelength ranges that can be changed instantly using a magnetic stirring bar. This sensor makes determining the exact colorimetric endpoint so much easier than trying to determine the color change by eye. This sensor can be used with any Metrohm titrator - not sure if it is applicable to other manufacturers' titrators."
Sensor for titration with photometric endpoint recognition.
- Eight wave lengths: 470, 502, 520, 574, 590, 610, 640 and 660 nm
- 100% solvent-resistant due to glass shaft
- Compact and space-saving
- Very easy to clean
- Easy to change the wave lengths
Both new and existing titration systems can be furnished with the optrode. The power supply is provided directly through the USB interface of a Metrohm instrument (Titrino plus, Ti-Touch, Titrando, USB sample changer). With older models without a USB interface, the power supply can also be provided by means of an optional USB power supply unit.
Application notes and news
- Photometric Titration of Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium According to Ph. Eur. And USP
- Determination of Magnesium in Cement by Photometric Titration of the Solubilized Product
- Determination of Calcium in Cement by Photometric Titration of the Solubilized Product According to EN 196-2
- Determination of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) and Its Compounds
- Determination of Iron in Cement by Photometric Titration
- Determination of Nickel by Photometric Titration
- Fully Automatic Determination of the Total, Calcium, and Magnesium Hardness of Water Samples by Photometric...
- Photometric EDTA Titration of Zinc Sulfate According to Ph. Eur. and USP
- Photometric Titration of Carboxyl End Groups in Polymers
- Determination of Aluminum in Cement by Photometric Titration of the Solubilized Product
- Photometric Determination of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- New Sensor for Photometric Titrations According to USP and EP
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries