If you’re looking for practicality, but desire the functionality and performance of an ultracentrifuge, you’ve found the perfect instrument: the Optima XE and Optima XPN.
This ultracentrifuge provides all of the features you’d expect, along with some very beneficial enhancements you won’t find anywhere else. With total-system design in mind from the start, we created the Optima XE to simplify use, increase productivity, and reduce error.
You’ll applaud its intelligent user interface, multi-layered BioSafety features, and energy efficiency. And of course, our total system design backed by our exclusive rotors, labware, and unparalleled service.
Possessing all of the attributes of our entry-level model, the XE, the Optima XPN boasts additional enhancements that will simplify use, optimize control and security, and increase productivity. You’ll applaud its intelligent user interface, networking and remote control capabilities, and energy efficiency. And of course, our total system design backed by our exclusive rotors, labware, and unparalleled service.
Optima™ XE/XPN Features:
- Large touch-screen display - Displays more data. Easy to read and navigate. Viewable from across the lab.
- Energy efficient - Regenerative braking returns energy to local circuit reducing utility costs. Highly efficient thermoelectric cooling results in lower power consumption.
- Total system design - The Optima XE, its rotors and its labware are designed, manufactured, and tested as an integrated system to ensure optimal performance and safety for your lab.
- Zonal and continuous flow operation screens - Intuitive, graphical step-by-step interface simplifies workflow.
- Multilingual software - Includes nine languages for error-free operation.
- Improved power tolerance - Maintains runs during power fluctuations. Handles a wider tolerated range of 180 VAC to 264 VAC. Tracks power interruption data to convey if parameters remained within an acceptable range.
- Quiet-drive technology - Designed for lowest drive noise – this is the quietest floor model on the market. Operates at less than 51 dBA.
- Context-sensitive on-screen help - Find answers easily. Reduce training time and user error.