Optima 8x00 ICP-OES Spectrometers
With its groundbreaking features and expanded capabilities, the Optima™ 8x00 series is more than just an evolution of the world’s most popular ICP-OES… it’s a revolution.
Built around the proven design of the Optima platform, the 8x00 series delivers breakthrough performance through a series of cutting-edge technologies that optimize sample introduction, enhance plasma stability, simplify method development and dramatically reduce operating costs:
- Patented Dual View — offers radial and axial viewing of the plasma for effective measurement of elements with high and low concentrations in the same method.
- Flat Plate™ Plasma Technology — with a patented, maintenance-free RF generator uses half the argon of traditional systems dramatically reducing operating costs.
- PlasmaCam™ Viewing Camera — offers continuous viewing of the plasma, simplifying method development and enabling remote diagnostic capabilities for maximum uptime.
Application notes and news
- Biodiesel Analysis for Inorganic Contaminants Using the Optima 8000 ICP-OES with Flat Plate Plasma Technolo...
- ICP-OES Analysis of FeCr Alloys Prepared by Sodium Peroxide Fusion
- Analysis of Wear Metals and Additive Package Elements in New and Used Oil Using the Optima 8300 ICP-OES wit...
- PerkinElmer Launches Innovative Sample Introduction Component for Optima® 8x00 Series of ICP-OES Spectromet...
- PerkinElmer Releases New Analytical Sciences Consumables and Supplies Catalog
- Latest Analytical Innovations Presented