Operetta® High Content Imaging System
Operetta High Content Screeng System - High Content Imaging and Analysis That Simply Works. The Operetta® High Content Imaging System from PerkinElmer is the ideal solution for analyzing the inner workings of healthy and diseased cells. Whether you are performing assay development, genome-wide siRNA, compound screens or looking at a few samples in detail, and whether you are using 3D disease m...read more
2 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"Good training and after support from Perkin Elmer makes getting a new assay off the ground relatively easy. Once you have learnt how to use the functions a huge amount of results can be obtained."
See all reviews
Member since 2010
Post Doc / Research Fellow
Academia / University
UNIV. OF HAWAII AT HILO COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
Read more »
"Great when it works but has a tendency to be temperamental. Excellent imaging capabilities, the applications seem endless. Used for live cell imaging of autophagy. Plates can be expensive. Need to check that the objective lens is compatible with the plates before starting experiments. Software (Harmony and Columbus) for analyzing results in an unbiased way is great. Perkin Elmer gives great service as well with regular training workshops."
Operetta High Content Screeng System - High Content Imaging and Analysis That Simply Works.
The Operetta® High Content Imaging System from PerkinElmer is the ideal solution for analyzing the inner workings of healthy and diseased cells. Whether you are performing assay development, genome-wide siRNA, compound screens or looking at a few samples in detail, and whether you are using 3D disease models, primary cells, stem cells, live or fixed cells, the Operetta system delivers all the features you need to generate unbiased, statistically significant data to move your research forward.
And it’s so simple to use that even newcomers to high content imaging and high content analysis can be productive right away.
- Easily set up assays, automate experiments, analyze data and store, retrieve and present results, making it well suited to a multi-user, multi-department environment
- Intuitive Harmony® High Content Analysis Software makes it easy for biologists to turn their biology into unbiased quantitative data
- Analysis templates for a range of common applications get new users productive with high content analysis right away
- User-configurable image analysis building blocks for easy creation of customized high content analysis applications
- PhenoLOGIC™ machine learning option enables you to teach the software to create optimized algorithms for your experiment, segmentation and cell classification
- Suitable for a wide range of fixed and live cell applications, with live cell chamber option to maintain environmental conditions (temperature, CO2) to protect your live cell samples
- Kinetic capabilities for carrying out time course experiments for a better understanding of cellular dynamics
- Fast widefield imaging for routine applications
- Confocal imaging option to eliminate background, improve signal-to-noise and protect live cell samples by minimizing photobleaching and phototoxicity
- Digital phase contrast for imaging and segmentation of cells that have not been fluorescently labelled
- Integrates with robotic automation platforms for a fully automated solution
- Expert, global service and applications support from our dedicated team of lab- and field-based application specialists, plus an exclusive HCS support portal
- Cell Cycle
- Cell Differentiation
- Cell Migration
- Cell Proliferation
- Cell Shape Changes
- Neurite Outgrowth
- Protein Expression
- Receptor Activation
- RNAi Screening
- Signaling Pathway Analysis
- ...and many more!
Application notes and news
- Cytotoxicity Studies on 3D Primary Liver Microtissues Using the Operetta System from PerkinElmer
- Quantitative Analysis of 3D Microtissue Growth and Biomarker Intensity
- Combining Promega HaloTag® Technology with PerkinElmer High Content Imaging Systems
- Screening HDAC Inhibitors – A Workflow Comprising High Throughput and High Content Screening
- Workflows for In-depth High Content Analysis
- Live Cell Imaging: Studying NF-kB Signaling Dynamics Using the Operetta System
- Analysis of Stem Cell Differentiation Using the Operetta High Content Imaging System
- PerkinElmer to Showcase Latest Developments in Cellular Imaging Portfolio at AACR 2013