OpenLAB CDS EZChrom Edition
OpenLAB CDS EZChrom Edition provides chromatography data acquisition, processing and control of GC and LC chromatographs and is used in chromatography operations ranging from single user/single instrument to multi-user/multi-instrument laboratories throughout the world. Supporting over 330 chromatograph modules from over 25 different manufacturers, OpenLAB CDS provides a unified computing strategy for the laboratory, so that users can work with a variety of instruments through a uniform user interface.
Application notes and news
- Screening and Identification of Potential Genotoxic Degradation Impurities using Q-TOF LC/MS with Advanced ...
- A Generic UHPLC/UV/MS Method for Cleaning Veriﬁcation of Highly Potent Drugs
- Agilent Technologies Introduces Secure Informatics Solution for Regulated Pharmaceutical Labs
- Agilent Technologies and Shimadzu to Exchange Chromatography Instrument Drivers
- Agilent Technologies Introduces Next-Generation Gas Chromatograph and GC/MSD Series