OneSource Instrument Services
Consolidating your laboratory services with one provider makes excellent business sense. You get one service contract instead of 20 or more for your instruments. You can locate any piece of equipment instantaneously and track every critical event, such as an instrument’s next scheduled service. Efficiencies of scale help you control lab costs and optimize lab operations.
OneSource, our consolidated instrument service, is unparalleled in the industry. Our multivendor engineers can be onsite in less than an hour to calibrate, qualify, or maintain instruments from any leading manufacturer. Experts in lab technologies such as HPLC, LC/MS, GC, and GC/MS, these engineers offer advice as well as service. Cost savings of 10-20% in the first year are typical.
Of all the jobs a lab manager faces, relocation is perhaps the most difficult. Productivity plummets, and you worry about your instruments, lab samples, and regulatory compliance. OneSource takes the headache out of any relocation. We move delicate instruments all the time, and we’ll show you how to move a lab with the least amount of downtime.
Our multi-vendor services ensure:
• Greater uptime of instruments for superior productivity.
• As much as 10% to 20% savings on service in the first year with OneSource OnSite programs.
• Improved service performance, including response times of less than one hour with OnSite programs.
• More robust and harmonized compliance.
• Reduced administration headaches and costs.
Tell us what you need and we will craft a personalized solution that keeps your lab running and your costs contained.