Omni Tip Homogenizer Kit
Omni Tip™ Homogenizing Kits include everything you need to homogenize. These kits can be used to process sample sizes from 0.25mL to 30mL with Omni Tips & <200µL to 100mL with optional stainless steel probes.
Omni Tip Kits come complete with the redesigned Omni TH Motor, patented Omni Tip™ Plastic Homogenizer Probes (in hard or soft tissue versions), Omni Tip™ Adapter, and tool kit all in a convenient storage case.
Patented Omni Tip™ Plastic Homogenizer Probes are designed to completely avoid cross-contamination between samples during homogenization. Engineered from a durable plastic, they come in two different configurations for soft tissue and hard tissue homogenizing. Omni Tips are available in a standard size of 7mm (Diameter) x 110mm (Length). The outer tube of Omni Tips is made of Lexan 144R, a polycarbonate.The inner shafts are made of Ultem 1000, a polyetherimide.
The Omni Tip Kit is extremely cost effective and will handle a wide range of applications for multiple users making it the perfect homogenizer solution for a small laboratory.
• Ideal for PCR, RNA, and DNA sample preparation along with environmental, pharmaceutical, microbiological research and soft or hard (frozen) tissue analysis
• Omni Tips™ are economical and can be disposed of after use or autoclaved up to 7 times
• No need to order multiple items, everything is contained in one package
• Omni TH Motor has a variable speed controller that allows for speeds of 5,000 to 35,000 rpm
• Kits are also available with 5mm, 7mm, or 10mm stainless steel generator probes for more fibrous/tough samples
Includes an Omni TH Motor, Omni Tip™ Adapter, 12 Soft or 12 Hard Tissue Omni Tips™, stand clamp, convenient storage case and instruction manual.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries