Omni Tip Homogenizer Kit
Omni Tip™ Homogenizing Kits include everything you need to homogenize.
These kits can be used to process sample sizes from 0.25mL to 30mL with Omni Tips & Omni Tip Kits come complete with the redesigned Omni TH Motor, patented Omni Tip™ Plastic Homogenizer Probes (in hard or soft tissue versions), Omni Tip™ Adapter, and tool kit all in a convenient storage case. Patented Omni Tip™ Plastic Homogenizer Probes are designed to completely avoid cross-contamination between samples during homogenization. Engineered from a durable plastic, they come in two different configurations for soft tissue and hard tissue homogenizing. Omni Tips are available in a standard size of 7mm (Diameter) x 110mm (Length).
The outer tube of Omni Tips is made of Lexan 144R, a polycarbonate.The inner shafts are made of Ultem 1000, a polyetherimide. The Omni Tip Kit is extremely cost effective and will handle a wide range of applications for multiple users making it the perfect homogenizer solution for a small laboratory.
- Ideal for PCR, RNA, and DNA sample preparation along with environmental, pharmaceutical, microbiological research and soft or hard (frozen) tissue analysis
- Omni Tips™ are economical and can be disposed of after use or autoclaved up to 7 times
- No need to order multiple items, everything is contained in one package
- Omni TH Motor has a variable speed controller that allows for speeds of 5,000 to 35,000 rpm
- Kits are also available with 5mm, 7mm, or 10mm stainless steel generator probes for more fibrous/tough samples
Includes an Omni TH Motor, Omni Tip™ Adapter, 12 Soft or 12 Hard Tissue Omni Tips™, stand clamp, convenient storage case and instruction manual.