Omni Bead Ruptor 24
The Bead Ruptor is the most advanced and easy-to-use bead mill homogenizer available today. It is specifically designed for grinding, lysing, and homogenization of biological samples prior to molecular extraction.
Benefits of the Bead Ruptor Homogenizer include:
• High power mechanical action, horizontal tube positioning, and optimized bead-beating technology deliver fast, efficient, and reliable homogenization and lysis in seconds.
• Wide variety of sample processing, in volumes ranging from 25 micro-liters - 5mL.
• Broadest performance range (0.8m/s - 8m/s) and highest disruptive energy of comparable bead mill products.
• Advanced carriage motion optimizes bead movement inside the sample tubes to minimize swirling. This increases processing efficiency and reduces sample heating.
• Powerful brushless motor does not require a cool down period between processing cycles to process more samples in a shorter period of time.
The convenient front-loading design maximizes laboratory bench space, and the removable tube carriage allows for sample pre-cooling and more efficient sample loading. The Bead Ruptor stores up to 99 programs for standardized and reproducible results, and has an advanced sample temperature monitoring system and a multilingual user interface.
Even the toughest and most difficult samples such as pine needles, seeds, spores, fungal mats, bone, and skin are easily and effectively lysed using the Bead Ruptor Homogenizer. By adjusting the run times and rotation speeds, precise optimization of individual sample type is achieved to save hours of work and sample manipulation.
All Soft tissues (bacteria, liver, brain, skin, etc.); Hard/Tough tissues (bones, corn, hair, seeds, soil, etc.) and micro-organisms (gram+, gram-, yeast, etc.) can be homogenized with one of 8 adapted bead mixes.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!