The Odyssey Fc System is the only system that offers superior chemiluminescent detection and the benefits of infrared western blot detection. The Odyssey Fc System allows your lab to combine the proven advantages of infrared fluorescence detection with simple, streamlined qualitative chemiluminescence detection on one instrument.
It is a chemiluminescent imager and IR fluorescent imager in one!
The Odyssey Fc offers unique chemiluminescence advantages:
• One touch acquisition every time: No need for multiple exposures
• No blowouts and no saturation
• Eliminate film and get out of the dark room forever
The Odyssey Fc also offers the following quantitative IR fluorescent western benefits:
• Accurate quantification over 6 logs of dynamic range
• The only laser-based system on the market
• Guaranteed no cross talk Superior sensitivity over visible fluorescent detection
Also included Image Studio Software, an extremely intuitive, easy-to-use imaging software developed by LI-COR. The application-driven ribbon interface makes training for new users fast and simple. Contact LI-COR for more information on various package configurations and pricing. For availability outside the United States, contact your local distributor .
Application notes and news
- Correlation of Complex Signaling Pathway Interactions with Cell Migration in a Combined Cell Migration-Phos...
- Maximizing the Performance of Your Western Blot
- Imaging of Agarose Gels with the Odyssey Fc Imager
- Optimizing Chemiluminescent Western Blots
- Northern Blot Analysis Using Biotin PCR Labelled Probes
- 2DE Gel Detection on the Odyssey Infrared Imaging System
- Diet Considerations for In Vivo Animal Imaging Investigations
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Using IRDye® Oligonucleotides
- Odyssey® In-Gel Western Detection Using NIR Fluorescence
- Tips for Adapting the Cartesian Array TM Protocol
- In-Cell Western™ Assay Quality Assessment Using Z’-Factor
- Good Westerns Gone Bad: Tips to Make Your NIR Western Blot Great
- Western Blot Analysis
- On-Cell Western Plate-Based Assay for Targeted NIR-Labeled Optical Imaging Agent Development
- LI-COR Expands Line of Secondary Antibodies
- Image Studio Imaging Software Now Compatible with Mac