See all reviews
Member since 2013
Dublin City University
Read more »
"Ease of Use: Relatively easy to use, especially with no issues related to sorbent drying, which makes it particularly easy when getting started on the instrument. After Sales Services: Quick replies to emails and support. Value for Money: Slightly more expensive than others but well worth it. "
See all reviews
Member since 2009
BioScreen Testing Services, Inc.
Read more »
"Waters products perform very well for difficult sample preparations involving complex matrices and are reliable with respect to reproducibility and quantitation."
Oasis® sample extraction products are used by separation scientists across the globe to deliver unmatched purity, consistency and quality in their sample analysis.
Oasis polymeric products deliver consistent retention and capacity -- even if the sorbent dries out. A number of formats are available, including our patented µElution plate. Oasis products deliver:
- Optimal sensitivity for small molecule and therapeutic peptide analysis
- Reduced matrix effects
- Unsurpassed selectivity
- Consistent retention and capacity, yielding the highest SPE recovery
- Wide selection of sorbents
- Broad array of formats
Application notes and news
- Development of a High Sensitivity SPE-LC-MS/MS Assay for the Quantification of Glucagon in Human Plasma Usi...
- Environmental Application and Method Compendium
- Faster, Easier, and more Accurate Food Safety Analyses
- Determination of PAH in Seafood: Optimized SAmple Preparation Procedures For LC-Fluorescence Screening and ...
- Multi-Residue Analysis of Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products (PPCPs) in Water Using the ACQUITY UPL...
- An Ion Mobility-Enabled Data Independent Multi-Omics Approach to Quantitatively Characterize Urine from Chi...
- A Novel Extraction Procedure Using Micro Elution Plates for the Estimation of Docetaxel Using UPLC and ACQU...
- Analysis of Tricyclic Antidepressants in Human Urine Using UltraPerformance Convergence Chromatography (UPC...
- Determination of Melamine Residue in Water Samples by UPlC/MS/MS
- Advantages of Online 2D Chromatography for MRM Quantification of Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies in Serum
- Fast and Sensitive UPLC/MS(MS) Determination of Diquat and Paraquat in Drinking Water
- Optimization of Trypsin Digestion for MRM Quantification of Therapeutic Proteins in Serum
- QuEChERS Sample Preparation for LC/MS and LC/UV Determination of Carbendazin and Other Conazole Fungicides ...
- Analysis of Bisphenol A in Water Using Acquity UPLC Technology
- Simplifying Peptide Bioanalysis
- Rapid, Specific Analysis of Melamine and Cyanuric Acid in Infant Formula
- Complete Carbamate Testing Solution