The NycoCard CRP test is a 2-minute Point of Care test to indicate bacterial or viral cause of infection. NycoCard CRP measures C-reactive protein (CRP), an acute phase protein that increases rapidly after onset of infection.
Test specific information:
• Sample volume: 5 µL
• Assay time: 2 minutes
• Sample material: Whole blood, serum or plasma
• Measuring range: 8 - 200 mg/L for whole blood samples and 5 - 120 mg/L for serum and plasma samples
• NycoCard CRP Control: Positive control provided with the kit
Clinical use of NycoCard CRP
• Reduces unnecessary use of antibiotics
• More rapid induction of treatment
• Fewer hospital admissions
• Healthcare cost savings
Receive your quote directly from Axis-Shield UK.