NuGenesis® Scientific Data Management System (SDMS)
Application Independent Electronic Information Management
The NuGenesis® Scientific Data Management System (SDMS) is an automated electronic repository that stores and manages all types of scientific data to a centralized database, offering excellent integration with a multitude of research applications.
Accelerate Research and Development
Scientists at leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and chemical/industrial companies have standardized on SDMS because it:
- Accelerates research
- Improves scientific collaboration
- Preserves data for the long term
- Provides documentation and protection for intellectual property and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
Using automated “file and print capture” technology, SDMS captures and stores the critical scientific data generated by any instrument or application. All data is automatically made searchable using advanced functionality.
Locate and Repurpose Information
With SDMS you can find and repurpose information, from reports to chemical structures, with traceable, hyperlinked access to the source data that generated that information. Robust tools allow you to export that information to business applications and share it with collaborators anywhere in the world. Together with Vision Publisher combining and documenting information to author scientific reports has never been easier.
Exchange Data with Common Enterprise Systems
NuGenesis SDMS exchanges data with electronic laboratory notebooks (ELNs), LIMS, EDMS and other common enterprise technology systems. It seamlessly integrates with your existing IT infrastructure, scales to the enterprise, provides data security, offers central or distributed administration and can be quickly deployed.
Application notes and news
- Software for SAP Integration Links Quality Management and Control Workflows
- Doping Evaluation with NuGenesis SDMS and TargetLynx
- Waters Releases NuGenesis SDMS 7.1 Validated to Support Windows 7 and Empower 3 CDS
- Waters SDMS Vision Publisher Now Certified Compliant with Safe-BioPharma Digital Standard
- Waters and LabVantage Partnership Targets Laboratory Informatics Integration to Maximize Data Management an...
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!