novAA® 400 P Atomic Absorption SpectrophotometerAnalytik Jena Analytical Instrumentation
novAA® 400 P – State-of-the-art graphite furnace technique: PC-controlled fully automated compact spectrometer for flame, graphite furnace and hydride technology.
• 8 lamp changer for maximum automation and sample throughput
• Single and double beam available - D2 background correction
• Integrated RFID Tool for working with coded lamps
• Integrated super lamp power supply for best analytical performance
• Integrated High-end Vision Tool for best observation and control of sample injection and sample drying in the graphite tube
• Direct analysis of solid samples A unique furnace design
The transverse-heated graphite furnace is a must where optimum atomization conditions and high sample throughput are required simultaneously. This clearly superior concept has, for a number of years, been successfully employed in all Analytik Jena graphite furnace AAS systems. It guarantees uniform temperature all along the optical axis throughout the tube and eliminates memory and condensation effects that occur at the cooler tube ends of conventional, longitudinally heated graphite tubes. Lower atomizing temperatures prolong tube life. Problem-free analysis of low-volatility elements (e.g., vanadium, molybdenum), and the direct analysis of solid samples are possible.
Marked improvement in accuracy
Transverse-heated graphite tubes considerably diminish many chemical interferences and therefore matrix effects. As a consequence, your analyses are almost memory-free. Cost-efficient analyses To save operating costs, you can choose between two types of tubes: The platform tube allows you to determine all elements with just one tube – no need to change tubes during a multi-element analysis. For simple applications, the low-cost wall tube is the best choice.
Time-saving and amazingly easy
The transverse-heated tube design makes tube change and adjusting the sampler pipetting tip easier than ever before.
Automated flame technology – High precision and speed
Fast analysis, automated dilution, reliable quality monitoring, all with uncomplicated handling, are a must. Meeting these requirements with ease, the novAA® is bound to become an indispensable routine spectrometer for element analysis.
Autosampler – Maximum sample throughput
Autosamplers make your routine analysis of standards and samples almost fully automatic. Integrated in the overall concept of the instrument, either sampler can be simply hung directly into the sample compartment. This saves space and minimizes tubing lengths – the best way to prevent contamination in case of real samples.
A wide variety of accessories
Accessories such as the Segmented Flow Star (SFS) or the Scraper help you facing the challenges of complex matrices in flame analysis. In addition to the standard flame technique the software controlled SFS for injection mode operation, is convincing by:
• Easy operation of samples with high salt or acid content
• Stable burner conditions guaranteed by continuous rinsing and constant temperature conditions
• Automatic metering of smallest sample volumes The „Scraper“ is an intelligent, automatic, software-controlled cleaning device:
• For the nitrous oxide burner head for trouble-free work over a long period.
• Once activated in the software the Scraper guarantees a continuous and reproducible measuring cycle in the routine analysis.
• Before each sample measurement and calibration the slot is cleaned. The concept of this simple accessory is easy to use for best reproducible results.