Features and benefits
• XDS NIR technology ensures ease-of-use and seamless method transferability
• Rugged analyzer for warehouse or plant operation
• No sample preparation, no reagents, no waste
• Network-ready analyzer for centralized database management
• Hot-swappable modules – change modules in minutes with no compromise in performance
NIRS XDS Transmission OptiProbe Analyzer
With the NIRS XDS Transmission OptiProbe Analyzer you can replace routine tests, reduce product hold time, and minimize laboratory analysis time. The Transmission OptiProbe Analyzer is designed for laboratory monitoring of aqueous products, clear liquids and solvents, as well as viscous samples.
The Transmission OptiProbe Analyzer is well suited for process scale-up applications and at-line measurements. Viscous samples can be easily analyzed with this analyzer using disposable vials, which reduces the amount of cleanup time. With the optional Vial Heater Module the system also provides unattended sample temperature equilibration (up to 200 °C) prior to data analysis, which increases laboratory efficiency. XDS NIR technology offers the most advanced analyzer performance and instrument matching to facilitate method development, minimize implementation time and ensure seamless method transferability.
Identification, qualitative and quantitative methods are easily derived with the advanced, user-friendly, networkable Vision® software. Precise and accurate analysis is accomplished with the press of a key or click of a mouse.