NimbleGen SeqCap EZ Library Kits
Roche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group
SeqCap EZ Library is a solution-based capture method that enables enrichment of the whole exome or customer regions of interest in a single test tube. Built upon an optimized design algorithm, SeqC...read more
SeqCap EZ Library is a solution-based capture method that enables enrichment of the whole exome or customer regions of interest in a single test tube. Built upon an optimized design algorithm, SeqCap EZ Library sets a new standard for a simple single-step enrichment method.
SeqCap EZ Exome Libraries enable enrichment of the whole exome. Based on the latest database builds and offering a 64Mb sequence capture, SeqCap EZ Exome Library v3.0 enables the discovery of more coding variants. SeqCap EZ Exome Library v2.0 sets a new standard for exome sequencing by giving you the power to capture and sequence the exome on a single lane. SeqCap EZ Exome +UTR Library offers a 96 Mb design to capture the exome and untranslated regions (UTRs). SeqCap EZ Exome Plus provides you with a 64 Mb exome capture with the ability to add up to 50 Mb of your custom targets.
SeqCap EZ Choice Libraries enable enrichment of customer regions of interest and are offered in two configurations: SeqCap EZ Choice Library can capture up to 7Mb custom regions with a single design; SeqCap EZ Choice XL Library can capture up to 50Mb custom regions with a single design. Both libraries are available in 6 different reaction sizes.
SeqCap EZ Developer Libraries enable enrichment of customer regions of interest in non-human genomes. SeqCap EZ Developer Library can capture up to 50Mb custom regions with a single design and is available and is available in 6 different reaction sizes.
Application notes and news
- Multiplex Sequence Capture for Targeted Resequencing of Candidate Gene Panels in Cancer
- Wheat, Barley and Maize Target Enrichment Designs for Exome Sequencing Available from Roche NimbleGen
- Roche Expands Its Targeted Sequencing Portfolio with Launch of SeqCap EZ Oncology and Neurology Panels and ...
- Roche NimbleGen Collaboration with Consortium of Researchers ‘Plants the Seed’ Towards Our Understanding of...
- Genome Institute of Singapore and Roche NimbleGen: Tracking the Evolutionary Path of the novel H1N1 Influen...
- Roche Announces Sequence Capture Services for Genomic Enrichment Available through Service Partner SeqWright
- Roche NimbleGen and 454 Life Sciences Capture the Targeted Resequencing Market on a Global Scale
- Roche Applied Science Makes Exome Sequencing a Reality, a Giant Step Towards Personalized Medicine
- Roche NimbleGen and Baylor College develop an improved version of Sequence Capture 385K Arrays
- Roche NimbleGen Multiplex CGH Arrays Enable Detection of Exonic Deletions and Duplications Associated with ...
- Roche NimbleGen Launches NimbleGen Sequence Capture Technology for Targeted Genome Resequencing