NightSHADE LB 985 - Plant Imaging System
BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES GmbH & Co. KG
The NightSHADE is the first imaging system that is fully dedicated to be used in plant research. Even long-term monitoring of luciferase or GFP expression is possible. Housed in an absolutely light-ti...read more
The NightSHADE is the first imaging system that is fully dedicated to be used in plant research. Even long-term monitoring of luciferase or GFP expression is possible. Housed in an absolutely light-tight darkroom the NightSHADE´s heart is a cooled CCD camera. It can be mounted on top or at the side of the darkroom to facilitate imaging from above or laterally.
A turn table can be applied to take images of a plant from different angles with the side view camera. LED panels in the dark room can be programmed for daylight simulation. Fluorescence excitation and emission optics enable the measurement of multiple fluorescene reporter genes and dyes.
• Deep cooled slow scan CCD camera with high sensitivity
• LED-based plant illumination with daylight simulation
• Top and side-view imaging
• x-y table and rotating table for 360° viewing
• Condensation removal
• Imaging of up to 9 plates at once
Application notes and news
- Measurement of Biophoton Emission in Plants –An Alternative Monitoring System for Stress Factors
- Detection of Fluorescence in Transgenic Arabidopsis Lines ExpressingFluorophores in Different Subcellular L...
- Analysis of the Circadian Clock and Plant Growth with NightSHADE
- Trans-illumination – a Solution for Excitation of GFP Transfected Plants in Petri Dishes for In Vivo Imaging
- BERTHOLD Introduces the Improved NightSHADE Imaging System
- Berthold Technologies Announce the NightSHADE, a Dedicated In Vivo Plant Imager
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!