NightSHADE LB 985 Plant Imaging System
BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES GmbH & Co. KG
The dedicated in vivo Plant Imager. NightSHADE LB 985 is a modular plant imaging system for monitoring luminescence and fluorescence in tissues, seedlings and whole plants. Housed in an absolutel...read more
The dedicated in vivo Plant Imager.
NightSHADE LB 985 is a modular plant imaging system for monitoring luminescence and fluorescence in tissues, seedlings and whole plants. Housed in an absolutely light-tight darkroom its heart is a cooled CCD camera which can be mounted on top or at the side.
Low level luciferase bioluminescence and chemiluminescence from luminol enhanced reactive oxygen species can be monitored as well as GFP and other fluorescent dyes. With the NightSHADE we offer a plant imaging system ideally suited for today´s and tomorrow´s applications such as monitoring gene expression and circadian rhythm with reporter genes, observation of plant growth, examination of stress tolerance, measuring of delayed fluorescence and drug screening in plants.
Featured at Berthold Analytica 2014.
NightSHADE LB 985 Features:
- Deep cooled slow scan CCD camera with high sensitivity
- Top and side view
- Large darkbox
- LED based plant illumination with daylight simulation
- X/Y-table and rotating table for multiple sample dishes
- Condensation removal
- Temperature controlled table
Application notes and news
- Measurement of Biophoton Emission in Plants –An Alternative Monitoring System for Stress Factors
- Detection of Fluorescence in Transgenic Arabidopsis Lines ExpressingFluorophores in Different Subcellular L...
- Analysis of the Circadian Clock and Plant Growth with NightSHADE
- Trans-illumination – a Solution for Excitation of GFP Transfected Plants in Petri Dishes for In Vivo Imaging
- Berthold Technologies Presents the Second Generation Multimode Microplate Reader Mithras at analytica 2014
- BERTHOLD Introduces the Improved NightSHADE Imaging System
- Berthold Technologies Announce the NightSHADE, a Dedicated In Vivo Plant Imager
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries