NexION™ 300S ICP-MS
The NexION 300S is a Dual-channel Universal Cell that has been optimized for sensitivity.
The system uses pure reactive gases to remove any and all interferences with little or no loss of analyte sensitivity. The NexION 300S configuration was designed specifically for the semiconductor industry.
Features of the NexION 300S:
• Simultaneous dual mode (analog/digital detector)
• Large, accessible sample introduction system
• Low liquid uptake nebulizer
• Free-running RF plasma generator
• Automated X, Y, Z torch positioning
• Patented PlasmaLok® technology
• Fastest scanning quadrupole in the industry
• Universal Cell Technology™
• Quadrupole Ion Deflector
• Triple Cone Interface
• Plasma View window
• Four-stage vacuum system
• Benchtop design
Application notes and news
- Determination of Impurities in Semiconductor-Grade Nitric Acid with the NexION 300S ICP-MS
- Determination of Impurities in Semiconductor-Grade TMAH with the NexION 300S ICP-MS
- Analysis of Power Plant Flue Gas Desulfurization Wastewaters (FGDW)
- Determination of Impurities in Organic Solvents used in the Semiconductor Industry with the NexION
- Determination of Impurities in Electronic- Grade Hydrochloric Acid with the NexION 300S ICP-MS
- Coupling Flow Field Flow Fractionation to ICP-MS for the Detection and Characterization of Silver Nanoparti...
- An Introduction to Flow Field Flow Fractionation and Coupling to ICP-MS
- Driving Productivity and Increasing the Speed of Analysis
- PerkinElmer Releases New Analytical Sciences Consumables and Supplies Catalog
- Direct Sample Analysis (DSA) Solutions for Mass Spec Results in Seconds
- Latest Analytical Innovations Presented
- NexION Enhanced Security Software for the Pharmaceutical Industry
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!