- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The NexION 300D includes a dual-channel Universal Cell and the ability to use Dynamic Reaction Cell™ (DRC™) technology.
The ICP-MS gives analysts the choice of using Kinetic Energy Discrimination (KED) and/or the use of a scanning quadrupole in a DRC.
Features of the NexION 300D:
• Biomonitoring analyses are well suited for the NexION 300D.
• Simultaneous dual mode (analog/digital detector)
• Large, accessible sample introduction system
• Low liquid uptake nebulizer
• Free-running RF plasma generator
• Automated X, Y, Z torch positioning
• Patented PlasmaLok® technology
• Fastest scanning quadrupole in the industry
• Universal Cell Technology™
• Quadrupole Ion Deflector
• Triple Cone Interface
• Plasma View window
• Four-stage vacuum system
• Benchtop design
Application notes and news
- Benefits of NexION 300 ICP-MS Technology for the Analysis of Power Plant Flue Gas Desulfurization Wastewate...
- Mercury Speciation in Biological Tissue and Sediments by GC/ICP-MS
- Analysis of Plastics for Toxic Metals by Laser Ablation-ICP-MS in Collision Mode
- Determination of Arsenic Speciation in Apple Juice by HPLC/ICP-MS
- Analysis of Power Plant Flue Gas Desulfurization Wastewaters (FGDW)
- Coupling Flow Field Flow Fractionation to ICP-MS for the Detection and Characterization of Silver Nanoparti...
- The Analysis of Drinking Waters by U.S. EPA Method 200.8 Using the NexION 300D ICP-MS in Standard, Collisio...
- An Introduction to Flow Field Flow Fractionation and Coupling to ICP-MS
- Driving Productivity and Increasing the Speed of Analysis
- Metal Impurities in Pharmaceuticals and Dietary Supplements
- Determination of Trace Metals in Human Urine Using the NexION 300 ICP-MS
- PerkinElmer Releases New Analytical Sciences Consumables and Supplies Catalog
- Direct Sample Analysis (DSA) Solutions for Mass Spec Results in Seconds
- Latest Analytical Innovations Presented
- NexION Enhanced Security Software for the Pharmaceutical Industry
See all reviews
Member since 2006
PPL Generation LLC
Read more »
"Good software package, good software. Good precision, low maintenance, good service support. Large foot print- needs large amount of bench space."