Streamline and simplify the analysis of virtually any sample with the NexION® 300 ICP-MS. Experience the benefits of a unique technology featuring:
• Three cones (sampler, skimmer, and hyper skimmer) to eliminate internal maintenance and provide unrivaled STABILITY
• Three quadrupoles to maximize SENSITIVITY for every element in a run
• Three modes of operation (Standard, Collision, and Reaction) for ultimate application FLEXIBILITY
NexION 300 – an ICP-MS that’s better by a power of three. Find out for yourself – watch the video.
The NexION 300 ICP-MS is available in four configurations to best suit your application needs.
Application notes and news
- Implementation of USP New Chapters <232> and <233> on Elemental Impurities in Pharmaceutical Products
- Analysis of NIST® Gold Nanoparticles Reference Materials Using the NexION 300 ICP-MS in Single Particle Mode
- Colorado School of Mines Uses a NexION 300Q ICP-MS to Obtain a Better Understanding of the Environmental Im...
- Environmental Resource Associates (ERA) adds a NexION 300Q to its Inorganic Proficiency Testing Process
- Analysis of Power Plant Flue Gas Desulfurization Wastewaters (FGDW)
- Coupling Flow Field Flow Fractionation to ICP-MS for the Detection and Characterization of Silver Nanoparti...
- The Analysis of Drinking Waters by U.S. EPA Method 200.8 Using the NexION 300Q ICP-MS in Standard Mode
- An Introduction to Flow Field Flow Fractionation and Coupling to ICP-MS
- Driving Productivity and Increasing the Speed of Analysis
- The Determination of Lead in Calcium-Based Antacid and Dietary Supplements Using the NexION 300 ICP-MS Syst...
- Ultratrace Interference-Free Analysis of Solar-Grade Silicon Wafers by ELAN DRC II ICP-MS
- The Determination of Toxic, Essential and Nutritional Elements in Food Matrices Using the NexION 300 ICP-MS
- PerkinElmer Releases New Analytical Sciences Consumables and Supplies Catalog
- Direct Sample Analysis (DSA) Solutions for Mass Spec Results in Seconds
- Latest Analytical Innovations Presented
- NexION Enhanced Security Software for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- PerkinElmer to Attend Pittcon 2010