NexION 350 ICP-MS Spectrometers
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Laboratory Manager / Supervisor
Medical Laboratory, Private
Read more »
"We use this ICP-MS for high throughput routine work for iodine, copper, zinc, lead in urine, serum and whole blood. It is very easy to use and clean. The software could be simpler but it does the job."
When your instrument is more efficient and productive, so too are your scientists and your lab. And nothing puts the flow in your workflow better than the NexION® 350 ICP-MS.
With a data acquisition speed 10 times faster than any other ICP-MS on the market, the new NexION 350 ICP-MS opens up a whole new world of efficiency and opportunity, allowing you to measure more in less time, and accurately characterize nanoparticles.
In addition to the exceptional application flexibility afforded by its speed, the instrument also delivers superior uptime and productivity through a variety of unique features engineered to enhance signal stability:
- Triple Cone Interface produces the industry’s most tightly focused ion beam and prevents sample deposition on internal components.
- Quadrupole Ion Deflector turns positively charged ions 90° into the Universal Cell and filters off neutrals.
- Analyzing Quadrupole made of a unique steel alloy for negligible thermal expansion for unparalleled stability.
- No extraction lenses to clean for minimized maintenance.
Application notes and news
- Implementation of USP New Chapters <232> and <233> on Elemental Impurities in Pharmaceutical Products
- Analysis of NIST® Gold Nanoparticles Reference Materials Using the NexION 300 ICP-MS in Single Particle Mode
- Colorado School of Mines Uses a NexION 300Q ICP-MS to Obtain a Better Understanding of the Environmental Im...
- Environmental Resource Associates (ERA) adds a NexION 300Q to its Inorganic Proficiency Testing Process
- Analysis of Power Plant Flue Gas Desulfurization Wastewaters (FGDW)
- Coupling Flow Field Flow Fractionation to ICP-MS for the Detection and Characterization of Silver Nanoparti...
- The Analysis of Drinking Waters by U.S. EPA Method 200.8 Using the NexION 300Q ICP-MS in Standard Mode
- An Introduction to Flow Field Flow Fractionation and Coupling to ICP-MS
- Driving Productivity and Increasing the Speed of Analysis
- The Determination of Lead in Calcium-Based Antacid and Dietary Supplements Using the NexION 300 ICP-MS Syst...
- Ultratrace Interference-Free Analysis of Solar-Grade Silicon Wafers by ELAN DRC II ICP-MS
- The Determination of Toxic, Essential and Nutritional Elements in Food Matrices Using the NexION 300 ICP-MS
- PerkinElmer Launches Innovative Atomic Spectroscopy Offerings
- PerkinElmer Releases New Analytical Sciences Consumables and Supplies Catalog
- Direct Sample Analysis (DSA) Solutions for Mass Spec Results in Seconds
- Latest Analytical Innovations Presented
- NexION Enhanced Security Software for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- PerkinElmer to Attend Pittcon 2010