Nexera X2 UHPLC
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc.
Shimadzu’s Nexera X2 Series delivers superior, real-world performance across a wider application range while delivering unparalleled flexibility and reliability in HPLC/UHPLC analyses. Like its p...read more
Shimadzu’s Nexera X2 Series delivers superior, real-world performance across a wider application range while delivering unparalleled flexibility and reliability in HPLC/UHPLC analyses.
Like its predecessor, the Nexera X2 is optimized to enable analysis at pressures up to 19,000 psi without compromising performance and data quality. Nexera X2 autosamplers provide near-zero carryover, support ultrafast analysis with the world’s fastest cycle time (14 secs), and deliver excellent injection reproducibility down to 0.1µL injection volumes. In addition, the Nexera X2 systems can be configured with a variety of solvent delivery units and column ovens to meet any laboratory workflow.
The modular nature of Nexera X2 allows a solvent blending function that can mix up to 4 solvents per pump at a desired ratio, allowing you to change the proportion of the mobile phase components from run to run so there is no solvent wasted. This function also speeds up method development by automating solvent dilution, buffer pH adjustment, and modifier addition for optimizing separations.
Nexera X2 Features:
- New PDA detector–offers superior sensitivity and resolution, achieving a 0.4×10-5 AU noise level for genuine UHPLC analysis
- Automated solvent blending and method scouting–ideal for method development
- Intelligent Peak Deconvolution Analysis (i-PDeA) function–unique software solution to separate and accurately integrate co-eluting peaks
- Intelligent Dynamic Range Extension Calculator (i-DReC)–extends the dynamic range so low concentration (trace or impurity compounds) and very high concentration samples can be accurately analyzed in a single injection
- Ultrahigh-throughput and clean autosampler–perfect front-end systems for any LCMS applications
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!