For more demanding applications, or for situations where analysis time or sample throughput is critical, Rigaku offers the new NEX QC+ spectrometer.
Employing the next generation silicon detector technology, the enhanced NEX QC+ affords significant improvement in elemental peak resolution and counting statistics, resulting in superior calibrations and measurement precision for the most challenging measurements.
Specifically designed for routine quality control applications, the new Rigaku NEX QC+ features an intuitive "icon-driven" touch screen interface for easy operation and a built-in printer for convenience.
The shuttered 50kV X-ray tube and Peltier cooled semiconductor detector deliver exceptional short-term repeatability and long-term reproducibility with excellent element peak resolution. This high voltage capability (50 kV), along with multiple automated X-ray tube filters, provides a wide range of applications versatility and low limits-of-detection (LOD).
NEX QC+ Features:
- Analyze 11Na to 92U non-destructively
- Solids, liquids, alloys, powders and thin films
- 50kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- SDD detector for superior resolution and sensitivity
- Modern smartphone style "icon driven" user interface
- Multiple automated tube filters for enhanced sensitivity
- Convenient built in thermal printer
- Low cost with unmatched performance-to-price ratio
- Optional fundamental parameters
Application notes and news
- EDXRF Application Note: Sulfur and Chlorine in Crude Oil
- Monitoring the Concentration of Gold in Strip Solution During the Processing of Ores, Tailings and Slags
- Elemental Analysis of Residual Oil by EDXRF
- New NEX OL On-Line Process Elemental Analyzer is Introduced by Rigaku
- Rigaku Introduces the NEX QC+ High Resolution Benchtop EDXRF