See all reviews
Member since 2013
Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
Read more »
"The Andor camera is a good, fast and very simple to use device. We got very interesting and promised results in the field of soil pollution with heavy metals."
The Newton CCD camera is ideally suited to high performance spectroscopic applications. The high resolution sensors deliver up to 95% QE. Combined with Andor Technology’s low noise electronics, it provides convenient multi-Megahertz readout and USB connectivity. The camera utilizes a 1024 x 255 array of 26μm² pixels with thermoelectric cooling down to -100°C resulting in negligible dark current. The system offers the best performance for a wide range of spectroscopic applications across VUV-NIR wavelengths.
Application notes and news
- Andor Launches ‘Dual-AR’ Technology Offering Extended Deep-Depletion CCD Sensitivity
- Non-invasive Skin Cancer Screening
- Comprehensive High Energy Detection
- Live Cell Imaging with White Light Confocal Microscopy
- Andor to Present its Range of Modular Micro-Spectroscopy Detection Solutions at Analytica 2010