The NEPHELOstar® Plus
The world’s only laser-based microplate nephelometer
The NEPHELOstar® Plus is BMG LABTECH’s unique light-scattering plate reader. Using forward scattered light, it can measure the solubility or turbidity of a sample in a solution.
NEPHELOstar® Plus Features:
- High-throughput detection compatible with up to 384-well plates
- Increased performance and speed compared to other nephelometers
- Two onboard reagent injectors
The NEPHELOstar® Plus is ideal for applications which include petroleum process control, drug compound solubility, bacterial growth, and precipitation of particles in a solution.
BMG LABTECH’s Atmospheric Control Unit can be added to ensure a proper environmental control within the plate reader. CO2 and O2 can be fully regulated independently.
Application notes and news
- Nephelometric Monitoring Growth of Candida albicans Using BMG LABTECH’s NEPHELOstar
- Use Light-Scattering to Measure Compound Solubility or Microbial Growth in a Nephelometric Microplate Reader
- Microplate Readers and Lab Automation Possibilities from BMG LABTECH
- BMG LABTECH – The Microplate Reader Company - at the SBS 2009 Conference
- BMG LABTECH introduces their latest range of next generation Multimode Microplate readers
- MARS data analysis software available for all BMG LABTECH microplate readers
- BMG LABTECH releases the new evaluation software, MARS
- The Most Flexible Just Got More Flexible