NE4-HT series Circulator water baths
A digital PID controlled Circulator for external circulation of temperature-controlled water and heat transfer liquids in a closed circuit is housed in a durable corrosion resistant stainless steel body with following features:
* Temperature control only
* Temperature and time
Temperature control - accurately controlled and set values reproduce able every time using advanced PID control.
* Time or temperature display.
* Temperature control features constant running "Adaptive tuning" and the New feature "Clifton Optimization Control" mode to further refine PID values in unstable conditions.
* Features menu driven data entry.
* Clearly visible LED display suiting all lighting conditions.
* Digital LED display to 0.1°C resolution.
* Temperature range ambient +5°C - 130°C [range extendable to -20°C with accessory cooling DC1-300].
* Sensitivity ±0.1°C.
* Uniformity ±0.01°C.
* Actual water bath liquid temperature always displayed for complete assurance.
* Settings retained in memory.
Clearly visible bright status indicators
* Indication of heating, over temperature alarm, timer and setting set points.
* Immersed components are corrosion resistant.
* Supplied with removable stainless steel false base designed for good water circulation and water temperature stability.
* Corrosion resistant stainless steel tank crevice free.
* Powerful circulation pump with a capacity 10 litres per min, pump pressure 1.5m head
* Convenient push-fit and lock fittings on both inlet and outlet ports on all Clifton Circulators for secure external water circulation.
* Suitable applications: Immersion of samples in bath and the External circulation of liquids in a closed circuit.
* In use a Safety cut-out Float switch monitors the water level in the bath and when it drops below a safe working amount the heater switches off.
* A Safety Experiment protector can be set just above desired working temperature protecting your work.
* Over temperature alarm automatically set at +4°C above set point, with heater cut off.
* Under temperature alarm automatically set at -4°C below set point.
* Convenient push-fit and lock fittings - for secure external liquid circulation - reduces risk tubing becoming dislodged or leaking hot or cold fluids in use.
* Display resolution 1 minute
* Setting variable 0 - 999 minutes
* Time cycle - activated @ set point 2
* Cycle end with audible buzzer and "end" message
* Thermocirculator is housed in a durable corrosion resistant stainless steel body with easy to "wipe clean" control panel all having good chemical and detergent resistance.
* Water bath features stainless steel tank housed in a durable body with powder paint finish also having good chemical and detergent resistance.
Models available in the range
NE4-HT Digital Circulator only - water and oil
NE4-8HT 8 Litre Circulator Digital water+oil Bath
NE4-14HT 14 Litre Circulator Digital water+oil Bath
NE4-22HT 22 Litre Circulator Digital water+oil Bath
GL4-14 GRP Gable Lid to suit 14 Litre Stirred Baths
GL4-22 GRP Gable Lids to suit 22 and 28 Litre Stirred Baths
STAINLESS STEEL GABLE LIDS
SL4-8 Stainless Steel Gable Lid to suit 8 Litre Stirred Baths
SL4-14 Stainless Steel Gable Lid to suit 14 Litre Stirred Baths
SL4-22 Stainless Steel Gable Lid to suit 22 and 28 Litre Stirred Baths
SL4-38 Stainless Steel Gable Lid to suit 38 Litre Stirred Baths
SL4-8H Stainless Steel Gable Lid to suit 8 Litre Stirred Baths
SL4-14H Stainless Steel Gable Lid to suit 14 Litre Stirred Baths
SL4-22H Stainless Steel Gable Lid to suit 22 and 28 Litre Stirred Baths
STAINLESS STEEL TEST TUBE RACKS - DIMENSIONS 270 X 70 X 138MM (L X W X H)
6870 Stainless Steel Test Tube Rack 26 Hole x 17mm Diameter
6871 Stainless Steel Test Tube Rack 16 Holes x 26mm Diameter
6872 Stainless Steel Test Tube Rack 36 Holes x 13mm Diameter/suitable for 1.5ml microtubes
6873 Stainless Steel Test Tube Rack 18 Holes x 19mm Diameter
6900 Stainless Steel Test Tube Rack 12 Holes x 32mm Diameter
Note: 8 Litre Baths = 1 Rack, 14 Litre Baths = 2 Racks, 22 and 28 Litre Baths = 5 Racks
STAINLESS STEEL RAISED SHELVES
RS4-14 Stainless Steel Raised Shelf to suit 14 Litre Stirred Baths
RS4-22 Stainless Steel Raised Shelf to suit 22 Litre AND 28 Litre Stirred Baths
STAINLESS STEEL COVERS FOR CIRCULATOR BATHS
LD4-8 Flat Lid, stainless steel, 8 litre baths - double skinned for insulation
LD4-14 Flat Lid, stainless steel, 14 litre baths
LD4-22 Flat Lid, stainless steel, 22/28 litre baths - double skinned for insulation
LD4-38 Flat Lid, stainless steel, 38 litre baths
INSULATED HOSES FOR CIRCULATING BATHS
HS-1 Push fit Insulated Hose -40 to 130°C in 1m length
HS-2 Push fit Insulated Hose -40 to 130°C in 2m length
MISCELLANEOUS ACCESSORIES TO SUIT NE4 SERIES WATER BATHS
DC1-300 Dip Cooler for Temperatures to -20° C
DC2-300 Dip Cooler for Temperatures to -20° C
NE4-MB Mounting Bracket allows controllers to be mounted on separate tanks.
LB-2.5 2.5 Litres - Lab Bath 4590 - Heat transfer fluid - Temperature range -15° to +90°C
LB-5.0 5 Litres - Lab Bath 4590 - Heat transfer fluid - Temperature range -15° to +90°C
BX0616 Draining Syphon
BP0368 Polypropylene Spheres
Note: 8 and 14 Litre Baths = 1 Pack, 22 and 28 Litre Baths = 2 Packs
NE4-CC Cooling Coil - water feed for background cooling
CAL Calibration Record
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!