The NanoZoomer 2.0-HT is Hamamatsu's flagship of scanners and is suitable for high throughput applications. It is capable of high speed, high sensitivity, and high resolution.
It offers many features such as:
• scanning of standard-size (26 mm x 76 mm) slides
• slide loader can handle up to 210 slides per batch
• fully automatic, unattended batch scanning possible
• three easy-to-use operation modes (automatic, semiautomatic, and manual)
• two scanning modes: x20 (0.46 µm/pixel) and x40 (0.23 µm/pixel)
• high-speed scanning
• superb image quality
• wide range of software solutions
• Z-stack feature
• fluorescence as option
Receive your quote directly from Hamamatsu Photonics for NanoZoomer 2.0-HT slide scanner
SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Reviewer(what's this)Membership Status
Member since: 2010
Organization: University of Lethbridge