NanoPhotometer™ - The complete solution for submicroliter and standard volume applications
- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Complete solution for submicroliter and standard volume applications.
- ultra low sample volume: starting from 0.7 µl
- measurements without cuvettes plus standard cuvette option
- single/multi wavelength, full spectrum scan and kinetic methods
- programmed methods for
- nucleic acids:
- labeling:dye incorporation rate for microarray experiments
- proteins:Bradford, Lowry, BCA, Biuret, and UV Protein (A280)
- cell density:for microbiology applications and cell cultures
One spectrophotometer for all applications...
Six highlights that meet all of your needs:
- Submicroliter measurement
- Only 0.7-5 µl sample volume required
- No sample dilution
- No cuvettes necessary
- Concentration range for undiluted dsDNA approx. 2-5,000 ng/µl
- Retrieval of sample possible after measurement
- Excellent reproducibility
- No cross contaminations
- Easy to operate and clean
- cuvette holder for standard cuvettes
- Curve interpretation to obtain more detailed scientific knowledge over whole spectrum
- Start time, end time, interval, no. of points TBA. Analysis: LSQ, rate, factor, curve
- for concentration determination and quality check
- Built-in methods for
- nucleic acids (dsDNA, ssDNA, RNA, Oligos),
- labeling efficiency (dye incorporation rate for microarrays),
- proteins(Bradford, Lowry, BCA, Biuret, Protein A280),
- cell density( microbiology)
- Method storage up to 90 user-defined methods
- Predefined functions assist self-programming of methods: single and multiple wavelength, concentration, wavelength scan, kinetics, standard curve, and ratio calculation
- built-in printer option
- USB connection available for spreadsheet calculations, computer printout, etc.
- Bluetooth wireless link option
The NanoPhotometerTM is shipped including the LabelGuardTM Microliter Cell for ultra low volume applications with selectable automatic dilution factors of 1/10 and 1/50. No physical sample dilution is necessary, operates from 0.7 µl of sample volume. Almost no evaporation, sample retrievable after measurement. Easy handling and cleaning, no consumables needed to operate.
To find out more please visit the product webpage or request more information.
See all reviews
Member since 2013
University Tunku Abdul Rahman
Read more »
"Unit is totally worth it in term of pricing and performing. It gave excellent return of results in terms of accuracy and consistency. In ultra-low volume spectromeasurement, the NanoPhotomer gives the best results in terms of reproducibility and performance among other brands."