NanoFlow Metering System
Handle small volume samples with unprecedented precision at flow rates from 1 nL/min to 10 µL/min and backpressures to 3,000 psi
Integrates easily into your workflow
Simple interfaces make the NanoFlow Metering System an easy plug-in solution. standard low-volume capillary fittings for connection to detectors, chips, and standard liquid handing equipment, including autosamplers.
Ideal for applications such as reagent metering for microscale combinatorial synthesis, on-chip cell manipulation, reagent addition for nanoscale protein crystallography, and flow generation and control for lab-on-a-chip applications, the NanoFlow Metering systems reliably deliver where conventional pumps fail.
Typical applications include:
- Microscale synthesis
- Affinity separations
- Reagent addition for Nanoscale protein crystallography
- Flow generation and control for lab-on-a-chip systems
- Precise manipulation of cells and beads
- Customized solutions
Eksigent’s flexible NanoFlow Metering platform is easily customized to meet specific requirements. Whether your application requires automation of multiple reagents added in a precise sequence, or an autosampler interface for high throughput applications, the NanoFlow System can be adapted to meet your needs. Two possible system configurations are shown below, and numerous other configurations are possible. Contact us to see how a system can be integrated easily into your microfluidics project.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries