SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2006
"This system is quick to install and very quickly operational. It is a good flexible concept for an automatic system. An excellent piece of engineering."
NanoCell offers all the flexibility and modularity of the High Res MicroStar, but does so over a very small footprint. Coupling an industrial grade robot with MicroDocks and MicroCarts, NanoCell is ideal for a wide range of applications including compound delivery, enzyme and cell-based screening and high-content imaging for biological applications. NanoCell is a superlative solution for customers with lower budgets, space constraints or who are looking to supplement their existing HighRes robotic systems.
• HighRes MicroDocks and turntables provide flexibility and modularity over a very small footprint
• Industrial-grade robot allows for reliable picking and placing of labware
• Cellario scheduling software with full error recovery and over 80 device drivers
• Can be easily expanded in the future by linking a second NanoCell to your existing system
• Standard system setup for extremely fast project turnaround
• High quality construction with Trespa surfaces
• Can be fitted with a range of enclosures and safety options, including HEPA filtration