The Waters® MV-10 ASFE™ System is the first supercritical fluid extraction (SFE) system offering accelerated, multi-vessel sample extraction, resulting in a faster, greener, more selective alternative for analyte extractions from a wide variety of sample matrices.
Whether your workflow requires enriching target analytes for analytical purposes, stripping unwanted material from a product, or collecting valuable essential oils from natural products, the MV-10 ASFE System is the most efficient extraction tool available. This system allows you to:
• Extract samples from up to 10 extraction vessels in a semi-automated fashion
• Accelerate throughput
• Lower operating costs compared to traditional hydrocarbon-based solvent extraction systems.
• Use a green alternative to normal phase solvents, supercritical CO2, which is non-toxic, non-flammable, and environmentally compatible.
• Uses environmentally friendly CO2 instead of toxic organic solvents
• Improved extraction efficiency
• Better selectivity
• Increased speed
• Higher yield
• Reduced operating costs
• ChromScope™ Software makes routine analysis, reporting, and fraction collection easy with an intuitive user-friendly interface